The Best Rida Herbal Bitters for Your Health – Amazing Health Benefits of Rida Herbal Bitters
RIDA is the ideal combination of carefully chosen herbs and root extracts to support your daily health.
You just need to be healthy enough to live the life you chose because health is wealth don’t take it for granted.
Numerous illnesses in the human body have been linked by research to an event known as oxidative stress. When the body’s antioxidant and free radical systems are out of balance, it happens.
When there are more free radicals present than can be kept in balance by antioxidants, the free radicals begin to cause damage to fatty tissues, DNA, and proteins in the body. Overtime, this damage can lead to a vast number of diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, hardening of the blood vessels, heart diseases, cancer, and so on.
What Are the Causes of Oxidative Stress
- Exposure to toxins
- Air and Water pollutants
- preservative-laden foods ( Fast food )
- Medications & Treatment
- Inadequate Intake of Fruits and Vegetables.
- Lack of exercise and other unhealthy lifestyles.
Likely Side Effects Of Oxidative Stress
BRAIN: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Autism, Insomnia, Depression, Dementia, Bi-polar disorder, Cancer.
EYES: Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Retina degeneration.
HEART: High blood pressure, stroke, Atherosclerosis (hardening of the blood vessels), Heart attack, Angina, heart diseases.
KIDNEY: Chronic kidney disease, Renal Nephritis
SKIN: Wrinkles, Acne, Eczema, Dermatitis, Cancer
LUNGS: Asthma, Allergies, Chronic Bronchitis, Cancer
BLOOD VESSELS: Atherosclerosis, Varicose Veins, Hypertension, Elevated Cholesterol, and Triglycerides
JOINTS: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteo Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis
MULTI-ORGAN: Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Heavy metal toxicity, Lyme Disease.
IMMUNE SYSTEM: Chronic Inflammation, Auto Immune Disorder, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis, Cold and Flu, Lupus, Cancer
Facts You Need to Know According to World Health Organization
Changes in the genes that govern our cells’ functions, particularly how they grow and divide, are what lead to cancer.
“Cancer will account for almost 10 million deaths in 2020, or nearly one in every six, making it the leading cause of death in the world. Breast, lung, colon, rectum, and prostate cancers are the most prevalent types of cancer. According to WHO, the world health organization.
Nearly 80 million Nigerians are living with hypertension
26.7 million are receiving treatment.
6 million are living with diabetes.
17.7 Million (Almost the population of Lagos State) people die of Cardiovascular diseases every year. This makes up 31% of all global deaths.
Environmental pollution is increasing,
Diets are getting more unhealthy
Nature is being tampered with daily by scientists. The impact of all this on Global health can only be imagined.
Is there a Solution to this? YES, HERBAL REMEDIES?
Rida Herbal Bitters Help to neutralize free radicals present in the body, It increases the level of antioxidants and prevents the formation of free radicals.
It helps your body to begin to recover and repair whatever damage was earlier done to it, keeping you fit, healthy, and full of life to achieve your dreams.
It is very effective in the treatment of Diabetes, High blood pressure, Stroke, Cancer, and other diseases mentioned above.
Summarily, Rida Bitters tend to restore, revive and renew your entire body system the way nature originally made it. It contains 5 powerful ingredients viz :
Rida Herbal Bitters Nutritional Value – Health Benefits of Rida Herbal Bitters
- Hunteria Umbellata (Abeere)
- Cucumeropsis Mannii (White-Seed Melon)
- Uvaria Chamae (Bush Banana)
- Curgulico Pilosa (Squirrel Groundnut)
- Senna Alata (Candle Bush)
Hunteria Umbellata (Abeere) – Benefits of Rida Herbal Bitters
- Hunteria Umbellata or Abeere is a tree that grows in western Africa and the leaves, fruits, and even the roots have great health benefits.
- It’s a great immunity-boosting agent.
- It has antimalaria properties, so it’s an effective remedy for malaria.
- In recent studies, it has shown great ability to lower cholesterol, especially LDL cholesterol within a few doses of usage.
- It also lowers blood sugar levels thus helping those with diabetes and can help with weight loss and obesity too… studies show its weight loss abilities
- It is great for regulating blood pressure and inhibit the risk of high blood pressure. It contains lots of great plant steroids and also saponins that are important for great health.
- It is a great antibacterial agent and works wonders for skin infections including leprosy and ulcers as well as staph. And e-coli infections.
- It’s a great anti-inflammatory agent making it important for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases because it blocks prostaglandins and histamine release.
- The roots of the tree have been used to treat women who have an absence of monthly periods; so it works well for amenorrhea.
- The root and bark are also effective in relieving women with cases of heavy menstrual flow.
- It powerfully assists the body to kill intestinal worms and prevent from Ascaris.
- It triggers the liver functions and strengthens it. Thus, it is a beneficial remedy for liver diseases.
- Studies in mice have shown that it is great for reducing fevers and pains.
- Studies are being done on hunteria umbellata to confirm its effectiveness with HIV/aids and malaria and also for boosting the immune system because of its powerful antioxidant activity.
- In Germany, it is used for treating low libido both for men and women; so it has great aphrodisiac properties.
- It is beneficial for those suffering from gastric ulcers and effective in toning up and increasing stomach functions.
Cucumeropsis Mannii (White-Seed Melon) – Benefits of Rida Herbal Bitters
- This plant holds significant nutritional value. 30% of the plant is protein rich in essential amino acids. The seed is an excellent vegetable protein, and is ideal for battling nutritional debilitations. It is also rich in essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin c, potassium, etc.
- Despite the crops obvious advantages, cucumeropsis mannii remains an underutilized tool for nutritional intervention in Africa.
- It is rich in carotenoids which is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain healthy eye function. It is also rich in folates which is important for healthy growth and maintenance of cells within the body. it is also rich in magnesium and phosphorous, and high on fiber, which is amazing for diabetics and those looking to lose weight. It also acts as a good deworming agent in the intestinal tract, and flushes all the pests and worms. It is also rich in folates which is important for healthy growth and maintenance of cells within the body.
- Cucumeropsis mannii is summarily known for the following properties and benefits: – it has strong anti-inflammatory properties – it helps fight cancer – it contains anti-arthritic properties – it is useful for dermatological purposes – it aids digestion and boosts appetite.
Uvaria Chamae (Bush Banana) – Rida Herbal Bitters Health Benefits
- Helps in the treatment of bronchitis and gonorrhea, effective in treating malaria, and fever. Has powerful antibiotic, anti-diabetic, antiviral, antifungal and antioxidant properties
- Serves as a cheap chemotherapeutic agent, useful in managing childbirth pains, treats sore throat, severe abdominal pains, and hemorrhoids, speeds up the healing of wounds and sores
- Helps in treating dysentery and diarrhea, used to combat kidney and liver infections, used in preventing miscarriage and amenorrhea
- Serves as a solution for cerebral diseases, circulatory problems, cardiac insufficiency, jaundice, and cough, useful in energizing and arresting aging- lassitude, and senescence has strong purgative and febrifugal properties.
Curgulico Pilosa (Squirrel Groundnut) – Benefits of Rida Herbal Bitters
- Has proven effective in the treatment of diabetes
- Treats gonorrhea and is effective against strains of bacteria including staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, and so on.
- Effective in the treatment of cough, it serves as a powerful antioxidant, used in the treatment of spasms.
- Serves as an aphrodisiac, demulcent and astringent agent, used in the treatment of heart and gastrointestinal disease
- Shows strong anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial activities and helps in treating leukemia.
Senna Alata (Candle Bush) – Benefits of Rida Herbal Bitters
- The flowers, leaves, stem, and root all possess laxative properties and can effectively be used for the treatment of constipation and part treatment for hemorrhoids.
- Ladies who experience scanty menstrual flows will benefit from the regular intake of cassia alata.
- It is an antimicrobial plant that is employed in the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (gonorrhea, syphilis, staphylococcus aureus etc.)
- It is an anti-inflammatory herb administered to counteract inflammation in diseased body parts; a major example is in cases of goiter.
- The herb benefits patients who are challenged by various allergies ranging from skin to respiratory allergies such as asthma
- The analgesic action of cassia alata is one of the reasons why practitioners of herbal medicine utilize it in the treatment and management of lumbago, arthritis, and rheumatism.
- Its common name, “ringworm shrub” already suggests one of the applications of this plant. Fresh leaves are rubbed on ringworm sites on the skin to treat this condition.
- Most fungi infections including athlete’s foot and eczema respond to topical application of cassia alata cream.
- The decoction is taken orally for insomnia, palpitation, and over sweating
- It’s a strong antibacterial & anthelmintic agent; active in expelling parasitic worms (helminths) and other internal parasites from the body.
Herbal bitters for your health: where to find the best deals!
ORDER NOW >>>>>> 08037820587
Rida Restore for Women
RIDA Restore is a premium herbal combination designed just for women that are safe, efficient, and acts quickly. It is specifically created to treat menstruation discomfort and other complications that may result from it, such as difficulty in getting pregnant.
Herbal Bitters (500ml)
Purchase the 500ml Herbal Bitters online from Nigeria along with other Rida supplements for a discounted price in naira.
Restore For Women: Made specifically for women
In order to meet the specific health needs of women, Rida Restore for Women is a food supplement that is 100 percent natural. The herbal blend in the product is specifically designed for women to correct hormonal imbalances.
Herbal Bitters (500ml): Boost The Immune System
Boost the immune system to guard against illnesses; Herbal Bitters are a blend of herb and root extracts that can support your daily health.