Chicken Nuggets are usually so tender and moist right inside and has a crispy outer; these skinny breaded chicken bites taste so delicious. Similarly, for a healthy chicken nugget go for chicken breast, ground chicken, unlike the processed meat slurry.
Basically, panko chicken nuggets can also be cooked at home rather than buying from fast food; when perfectly prepared they taste just like that of KFC or McDonald chicken nuggets.
Homemade chicken nuggets recipe is so simple to make at home, and they are healthy and gluten-free recipe. These nuggets can either be fried or oven-baked; and with the help of breadcrumbs that actually define the crunchy/ crispy outer part makes me refers to it as a classic dish of all time.
Moreover, in making this dish only a few ingredients are required to turn a boneless, skinless chicken breast into a real meal. Most times people believe nuggets are for kids but I must say this, chicken nuggets are also good for adults too.
How to Make Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1 Kg Boneless Chicken (Chicken breast or Ground chicken)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cups breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
How to Prepare Chicken Nuggets
- First, clean up the chicken and then cut in chunks
- Secondly, add your seasoning, salt, chili pepper, and garlic powder into the chicken and mix properly. (If you have enough time, then all to marinate for about 45 – 60 minutes)
- In another separate bowl beat the eggs and set aside
- Thirdly, pour the all-purpose flour and breadcrumbs into 2 different bowls this makes it easier to dip from when combining all ingredients together.
- Finally, coat your moist chicken with flour, and dip into the whisked egg, lastly, coat in breadcrumbs to cover the chicken. Repeat the process again, before setting it on a clean plate; ensure all cut chicken has been coated.
How to Long to Cook Chicken Nugget
It takes about 8 minutes to cook chicken nuggets on moderate heat until both sides are brown.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat; transfer the nuggets into the oil and fry then flip to the other side and repeat until color turns golden brown both sides.
- Remove from heat into a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
Serve and enjoy with favorite sauce or dip.