A dark chocolate bar is easy to make recipe then you can imagine with just these 3 main ingredients of cocoa powder, coconut oil, and honey or sugar; all caramelized to give you that sweet tasty chocolate.
DIY Chocolate bar is a perfect snack or healthy dessert when the craving for something sweet to indulge in start; a bite of chocolate melting in your mouth brings that craving to a halt. Do you want to go healthy this year 2020? Giving up dairy and going Paleo then dark chocolate recipe naturally is Vegan go for it.
A Homemade chocolate bar is one of the easiest recipes to make at home and everyone will love and want to eat especially the kids because it’s their favorite. Homemade chocolate helps you adjust the artificial preservatives and sweetener to more healthy ingredients.
Chocolate can be added to make different types of chocolate bars ranging from the candy bars, milk chocolate and the white chocolate bar. However, varieties of recipes are made with chocolate like the granular bar chocolate, peanut butter chocolate and the likes.
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate Bar Recipe
Dark Chocolates are rich in antioxidants and minerals dense in nutrient; and have less sugar compared to milk chocolate it’s also good for the heart since it reduces the risk of heart disease.
I Don’t Have a Chocolate Mold
Well if you don’t have a chocolate mold; that wouldn’t stop you from making chocolate at home; except that it might not look like the normal store-bought. Although the taste remains the same for Instagram picture homemade chocolate it is important to buy chocolate mold.
Similarly, you can as well use coconut oil instead of cocoa butter if is not within reach.
How to Make Dark Chocolate Bar Recipe
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil or coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons Honey or powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- First of all, in a saucepan melt your coconut butter over a low heat
- Secondly, stir in the cocoa powder, Honey, and vanilla extract into the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Thirdly, pour the entire mixture into a chocolate mold or tray in case you don’t have mold.
- Lastly, refrigerate until well chilled like for an 1 hour or 2.
Serve and Enjoy!