How to Use Bitter Kola and TomTom as Cough Remedy – Bitter Kola & TomTom
Benefits of Bitter kola and Tom Tom Sweet for Cough Treatment | TomTom & Bitter Kola
Bitter kola and TomTom sweet combined have a cough-relieving property that is very effective in the body.
Bitter kola is a natural herb that has been used wildly to treat a variety of ailments.
Garcinia kola, popularly known as bitter kola, is a plant that grows and is found throughout western and central Africa.
In Igbo land, it’s called “Akilu,” in Hausa land, “Mijin goro,” and in Yoruba land, “Orogbo.”
It’s been termed a “wonder plant” since nearly every part of it has been shown to have medicinal properties.
It produces an orange-colored pod with seeds encased in husk with skin usually brown in color.
Similarly, TomTom sweets are popular candy in Nigeria that can be purchased in almost any corner store. Its popularity can be attributed to a variety of factors, the most notable of which is its ability to cool the breath in the mouth when used.
However, the active ingredient in TomTom sweet provides the candy’s health benefits. It comes as no surprise that the same ingredient is responsible for the candy’s coolness and soothing effect.
Benefits of Bitter kola and Tom Tom for Cough Remedy | Tom Tom & Bitter Kola
Undoubtedly, tom-tom and bitter kola work together to suppress ones cough reflex or cough center issues, providing temporary or permanent relief.
- Cold symptoms such as cough and catarrh can be relieved by chewing bitter Kola nuts with sweet tom tom. I’ve tried it myself, and it truly does work.
- It is also thought to help with male impotency /infertility in men and the development of robust immunity system against infectious diseases.
- Bitter kola and Honey are used in place of Tomtom sweet to treat a scratchy voice and sore throat, as well as to stimulate mucus and ease a dry throat.
- Improve soreness in the throat, It is thought to aid in the relief of throat discomfort.
- Bitter kola and TomTom have cough-relieving properties.
- Management of pain in the throat
- Decongestant for the chest and sinuses
- It has antipruritic properties.
Different Reasons for Cough Symptoms – How to Use Bitter Kola and Tom Tom as Cough Remedy
A number of conditions might induce chronic cough; we’ve mentioned the most common ones below here.
- Although some people may develop a chronic cough as a result of stress, depression, anxiety.
- Postnasal drip may likely occur when mucus from your nose seeps further into back of your throat, provoking a cough reflex. There is no need to take any medications because the cough will stop.
- Asthma causes your airways to narrow and swell in response to triggers like pollen, exercise, dust, cold weather, or smoke. You may gasp for air, hear a wheezing sound when you breathe, and cough up mucus.
- GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) occurs when food and stomach acid back up into the throat. The acids can produce a cough response because they irritate the neurons in your esophagus.
- Chronic Bronchitis is a type of COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) in which air pollutants inflame or tobacco smoke, damage, or limits the small pouch inside your lungs, making it difficult to breathe. You may encounter cough and chest tightness, which may be accompanied by persistent wheezing.
- Pneumonia: (a virus or fungus) Bacteria inflame small sacs in your lungs, causing them to fill with fluid or pus. Fever, chills, and difficulty breathing are all possible symptoms, as well as coughing up colored mucus.
- Whooping Cough: This is most frequent in newborns and can occur as a result of a missed immunization.
- Blood Pressure Drugs: Antihypertensives such as ACE inhibitors, which are used to treat high blood pressure or heart failure, have a few adverse effects, including a dry, hacking cough that won’t go away.
- Covid 19: Yes, coronavirus is a common cause of chest tightness and dry cough these days. This isn’t to say that it can’t happen. It’s not a death warrant, people recovers from Covid-19.
- Heart Failure: This ailment causes fluid to be pushed into your lungs, resulting in a chronic cough with white or pink mucus.
Lung Cancer: A persistent cough might be a sign of lung cancer, go for test when cough persist.
Health Benefits of Bitter Kola and Tom Tom as Cough Remedy – TomTom with Bitter Kola
The health benefits of soaking bitter kola in water for days are significant since it includes various elements that are beneficial in the following ways.
- Helps to treat all sorts of inflammation and infection in the body.
- It helps to keep your airway clear.
- Assists with belly fat reduction and eliminates gas in the stomach.
- It helps with digestion.
- It aids in the body’s cleansing.
- Assists in the relief of stomach pains and ulcers.
First and foremost, wash 5 bitter pieces kola and 1 cucumber.
The second is to slice them up into tiny pieces, pour into the blender, then purée them thoroughly.
Next, pour it into a container and fill it with 4pcs of Tom Tom. Wait an hour for the TomTom sweet to dissolve before making use of it.
The negative effects of TomTom and bitter kola
Because side effects might vary depending on a person’s illness, age, weight, gender, ethnicity, and overall health, moderation is critical.
Caffeine in cola nuts, on the other hand, can produce insomnia, agitation, and restlessness, as well as stomach discomfort, nausea, and vomiting, as well as an elevated heart rate and respiration rate.
How to Use Bitter Kola and Tom Tom Sweet as Cough Remedy
Do you have a bad cough?
Don’t be scared; instead of wasting money on syrups, purchase the following instead.
- Kola (bitter)
- TomTom sweet
- Aligator Pepper (optional)
Method of Using TomTom and Bitter Kola
- Peel the kola
- Take a few alligator pepper seeds. (It’s not compulsory else don’t use)
- Take the tomtom out of its wrapper.
- Then combine them all in your mouth and chew it gradually as it helps relieve the cough, helps you breathe well.
- For three days, do these in the morning, afternoon, and at night. I assure you that your cough will go away.
- Bitter kola and tomtom reduce your cough region, so you might get some relief.
Breathlessness may occur as a result of the cause of your cough, prompting the need of oxygen. You must see a doctor if these symptoms persist after 3 days