Natural ways to boost immune system is very important as tension continues to mount concerning the rapid spread of Coronavirus around the world. Coronavirus also refers to as COVID -19 has been declared global pandemic according to World Health Organization (WHO).
There is so much fear, panic, tension, and stress that we even forget to take other precautionary measures like immune booster aside from frequent hand wash, face mask and the use of sanitizers to protect ourselves from this deadly virus.
Ask yourself how strong is my immune system, remember weak immune is prone to diseases, so eating foods rich in some certain vitamins helps nourishes the body and build a stronger immune system that can fight virus.
Moreover, preserving your mental health at this time of COVID-19 is paramount because fear, panic, and stress suppresses your immune system and kills your intelligent personality. However, there are different ways as to how to boost your immune system like using immune booster injection, immune system booster vitamins, immune booster for kid, herbs to boost immune system, increase immunity home remedies, and boost immune system naturally which we are more interested on in this article.
What is Coronavirus – COVID-19
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a new virus. The disease causes respiratory illness like flu with symptoms such as cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty in breathing. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoid touching your face, and avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
How Does Coronavirus Spread
Coronavirus disease COVID-19 pandemic spreads through close contact with an infected person as they cough or sneeze. It can also be spread when a healthy person touches an object or surface that has the virus upon it, without washing it off and using those hands to touch their face either the nose, mouth or eyes.
How to Protect Yourself from Being Infected with Coronavirus
Endeavor to take all safety measures necessary to curtail the spread of COVID-19, avoid large gathering by keeping a distance from any risk of exposure to Coronavirus outbreak.
- Frequent washing of hands with soap and water precisely on a running tap for about 20 seconds
- Frequently touched surface like doorknob and others should be disinfected and clean
- Always avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands
- To cough or sneeze cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper
- Don’t reuse tissue paper after coughing or sneezing just discard immediately especially when you blow your nose.
Ways to Boost Immune System with Regular Meal Plans
Basically, a healthy meal plan can help boost your immune system, below are list of natural food ingredients that can be used for immune booster.
- Red Bell Pepper – it contains twice the same amount of vitamin C, a good source of Beta Carotene that can boost immune, maintain healthy skin and protect the eye.
- Nuts and Seeds
- Citrus Fruits – These includes the following fruits; Orange, Lime, Lemon, Grapefruit, and Tangerine
- Papaya/ Paw Paw
- Green Tea
- Shellfish is rich in Zinc and our body need Zinc as it enables the immune cells function properly examples of shellfish are Crab, Mussels, Clams, and Lobster
- Poultry – such as turkey or chicken they are rich in vitamin B-6 which is required for the formation of new red blood cells that is healthy; in other words, why not try out chicken soup today.
The Best Immune Booster
These 3 vitamins are just the best when it comes to boosting Immunity.
- Vitamin C is one of the prevalent immune boosters; similarly, lack of vitamin C is even worse because such a person is more prone to getting infected with diseases that cause sickness.
- Vitamin E is a good antioxidant that assists the body fight infection at all times.
- Vitamin B-6 supports biochemical reactions going on in the immune system.
Desire a healthy lifestyle and go for it above all stay hydrated don’t smoke, get enough sleep, exercise regularly, minimize stress at all cost, maintain a healthy weight, eat diet rich in fruits and vegetables.