How to Prepare Prekese drink, Tea, Juice – Prekese Tea for Weight Loss | Boiled Prekese Health Benefits
To use as a culinary seasoning, crush and break the prekese pods into little pieces. The plant can also be put to dishes while it’s cooking and then scraped out before serving. This spice must be added to the cuisine in order for it to absorb and give a fragrant smell, very nice aroma.
Aidan stem, leaves, bark, root, and pods can be combined, cooked, crushed, soaked, pressed, extracted, and turned into mixtures in traditional herbal medicine.
Nutritional Value of Prekese Plant
Includes Protein, lipids, potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, copper, phosphorus, antioxidants, sugar, and vitamin C are all abundant in Prekese.
Prekese Names in other languages
Igbo name: Ushakirisha
Akwa Ibom: Uyayak
Oshosho, Ighirehimi, and Ighimiaka.
Tetrapleura tetraptera is the botanical name for this plant.
Is Prekese Healthy?
This plant’s Aidan fruit/Prekes is nutritious and helps to protect the body from illness.
Is prekese good for you?
Yes, it’s perfect for you.
Prekese Health Benefits
It can help you lose weight, Prekese and ginger is perfect for weight loss
Promotes wound healing
It has a cleaning effect on the human body. As a result, it aids in the removal of extra fats and wastes from our bodies.
Prekese and Pregnancy
During pregnancy, Aidan fruit should not be taken by pregnant women since it might cause early uterine contractions, miscarriage, or pregnancy loss.
Aidan mixed with other spices such as alligator pepper and uda, has been used for abortion by our foremothers from the dawn of time because of its termination properties. Avoid eating Aidan fruit, especially during the First trimester of pregnancy, or cook with the spice if you’re trying to conceive, as it might cause miscarriage.
Side Effects of Prekese
Vomiting and nausea are some of the other side effects of Prekese. If you have a stomach ulcer minimize using Aidan spice.
Excessive consumption of Aidan fruit might harm the kidneys and liver. Aidan is best taken in little doses.
Despite its negative consequences, the prekese fruit has both health and nutritional benefits. First, let’s examine its nutritional worth.
How to Use Aidan Fruit Prekese for Fertility, Menstruation, Ovulation & Pregnancy
Basically, Prekese plant enhances fertility in both male and female; it regulates ovulation and also increases fertility
How to Prepare Prekese Tea – Prekese Drink Recipe
Prekese Drink Ingredients
- 1pcs of Prekese (split into 2 or 3)
- 1 medium-size fresh ginger
- Lemon (Optional)
- Honey (Optional)
Instructions – how to make prekese tea for weight loss
- First and foremost, wash the prekese thoroughly, thereafter bruise it and break into smaller pieces
- Secondly, place the broken pieces of prekese into the pot
- Thirdly, slice your Ginger or grate using a grater and add to the pot
- Transfer the pot to your stovetop and add enough water, cover and allow boiling over high heat.
- This allows the ginger to fully absorb the juice.
- Allow to boil for about 10 minutes, the longer it soaks, the more juice and taste it releases from its pods.
- Remove from heat; strain the mixture through a fine strainer to remove the ginger stem. Then, to taste, add honey if you like else drink without honey.
- Finally, strain the juice into a dish or container and chill in the refrigerator if possible.
To be taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 45 minutes before food and at night; Drink hot if using for weight loss. You may serve it as hot tea or cold juice/drink.
Is there any spiritual benefit of using Tetrapleura tetraptera plant?
Basically, for any fruit or plant to work for you, it all depends on your belief
- It is believed to bring good luck
- Chase away bad and evil spirit