Macaroni spaghetti recipe is a combination of two different shapes of pasta that looks so wonderful, captivating and delicious too.
Macaroni is the short curved tube, while spaghetti is the thin long strings shape pasta however; they are both made from wheat flour, water, and eggs dough.
Spaghetti macaroni is very easy to cook at home especially when you need to fix a quick dinner for the family that is simple and rich.
Homemade macaroni spaghetti can also be prepared with corn beef, nestle cream which can be baked as well, but for this recipe is purely no-bake dish.
How to make Macaroni Spaghetti Recipe
- ½ pack of macaroni
- ½ pack of spaghetti
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 large size onion finely sliced
- ½ kg beef, Chicken or turkey
- 4 teaspoons Tomato paste (Heinz tomato paste, Hunt’s tomato paste, Tasty Tom)
- ¼ teaspoon curry and thyme
- 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon crayfish
- 2 seasoning cubes
- 1 onga seasoning stew sachet
- Salt to taste
Directions for Macaroni Spaghetti Recipe
- First and foremost, parboil both portions of pasta for about 5 minutes, after that, drain the water and rinse then keep aside on the sieve. Wash spice and boil your beef to tender.
- Secondly, in a pot bring the oil to heat, stir in your garlic and stir fry for 2 minutes, add the onions and fry then pour in the tomato paste and beef then continue to stir fry for the next 3 – 5 minutes.
- Thirdly, remove the beef; add in your curry, thyme, Onga seasoning, crayfish, pepper, seasoning cubes, and salt to taste.
- Finally, pour little quantity of water that will cook the pasta, thereafter allow boiling, pour in the parboil pasta stir to mix properly, cover and cook to done as well allowing the water dry.
- Remove from heat, allow resting for 2-minute turn and dish out the food.
Serve and enjoy!