Slow cooker beef stew recipe is a savory and delicious dish pack full of vegetables. They are well cooked on low heat using a slow cooker to prepare a beef stew commonly refers to as sauce beef stew.
Similarly, this dish is a mixture of fruits and vegetables essential for optimal functioning of the body. like carrots, tomatoes, garlic which is a great source of antioxidants, carotenoids; the beef represents a protein in other words with all this put together is a balanced meal.
Meanwhile, I love preparing slow cooker beef stew during the weekend when handling other house chores. In the same vein, slow cooker beef stew is a kind of quiet way of cooking. Moreover, this meal is weather friendly, it can easily provide good comfort as the winter approaches as well as keep you in a relaxed mood during summer how about that.
There are different ways of making this traditional beef stew recipe such as the best ever beef stew with onion soup mix; the old fashion beef stew slow cooker.
Basically, homemade tasty beef stew is so easy to cook; though it might take a longer time because of the slow cooker; compared to when using the stovetop.
What is a slow cooker?
A slow cooker is an electrical countertop cooking appliance that is being used at a lower temperature to simmer for instance boiling; frying and baking, it is also known as a crockpot.
How to Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe – Beef Sauce
- 1 kilo of beef cut in chucks
- 2 spoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stalk celery (optional)
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 4 large size carrots
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 black ground pepper
- I paprika
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large size onions
- 2 table spoon tomato paste
- Most importantly, before anything else wash all vegetables and dices either in cubes or chucks as you set aside; waiting for the right time to use.
- First of all heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a big skillet pan in the oven.
- Thereafter, season your beef to taste with salt, pepper, and bay leaf; after that place on the skillet pan as you cook to soften and color changes to brown.
- Secondly add your carrots, onions, tomato paste, potatoes, and garlic them simmer for a while before adding paprika. Worcestershire, beef broth, stalk celery, ground pepper, and bay leaf; taste salt as you now allow to cook for about 1 hour.
- Thirdly, get a small plate to dissolve the ½ cup flour as you mix with the remaining broth sieve into the slow cooker beef stew; and cook for another 20 minutes at this point the stew is thick and well mixed with other ingredients.
- Finally remove from heat and serve your dish.
Enjoy your meal.