Yogurt popsicles recipe is a simple 3 ingredients recipe that is equally healthy and tasty; yoghurt popsicles are icy summer treat that is also perfect for dessert.
In Nigeria, we have more of a summer climate than winter each year, though the rain comes in a massive force during the raining season.
The hot weather condition is a period to fully indulge in popsicles and ice cream to cool off and for a more relaxed mode.
However, homemade fruit yogurt Popsicle recipe is very easy to make and cheaper when compared to yogurt popsicles store bought, making nice creamy yoghurt Popsicle at home with these 3 ingredients will amount to having enough Popsicles stored in your freezer as leftover.
Basically, these popsicles are great combination of blended fresh fruits, dairy products, and a touch of flavor with no artificial sweetener is quite refreshing and filling as well.
On the other hand, this recipe can also be adjusted to your taste and choice of fruits, they are kids favorite and they will always ask for more, similarly, you can also make yogurt popsicle for babies since they cannot be left out of the sweet popsicles because they are babies.
Healthy Tips of Yogurt Popsicles
- Fruits are important in our daily diet especially fresh fruits they are healthy with the right nutrients.
- Yogurts are probiotics that are healthy for the gut
- Honey and dates fruit is good for optimal body function as it aids proper digestion
How to make Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
- 3 medium-sizes of ripe bananas
- 2 large pears
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- Dates syrup or Honey (optional)
Equipment needed Popsicles
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
Method of preparation
- First and foremost, run the Popsicle mold in hot water tap to slacken the mold.
- Secondly, wash and chop the pears, peel the banana skin and cut into pieces
- Thirdly, in a blender pour in your Greek yogurt, pears, and banana, if you want to increase the sweetness add honey or date syrup.
- Finally, blend at high speed until the consistency becomes fluffy and smooth; fill the Popsicle mold with the yogurt mixture, cover with the holder and freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- In conclusion, to remove the molds, run in warn water for 10 seconds and gently remove the molds and be left with the holder with your yogurt well position ready to lick.
Serve and enjoy your Popsicles!