Oatmeal with banana is a power-packed energy booster; it is an ideal healthy breakfast for those who desire nutritious meal to start the day.
Enhance your oatmeal by making your breakfast more meaningful and mouth watery with an extra vitamins and minerals that are found in a banana.
Oatmeal can be eaten in a variety of ways, as porridge, as a meal like oatmeal and banana pancakes, oats and banana smoothies with yogurts, or fruits are being added as toppings.
To cook this simple banana oatmeal on a stovetop all that is required is rolled oats, Honey, ripe banana, milk, and water in just a few minutes your breakfast is ready
Moreover, babies are not left out in this oats recipe; one can also make banana oatmeal for baby and it going to be purely mashed since they can’t chew yet. Similarly, oats with banana and peanut butter smoothies are another great smoothie idea for kids as they will love.
How to Make Banana Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 pieces of banana
- ½ teaspoon honey (Maple syrup or Brown sugar)
- ¼ cinnamon powder (optional)
- The first step on how to make this easy to cook oatmeal goes thus; in a saucepan or pot, pour in the milk and water then bring to boil, add in the oats and cook.
- Secondly, cook your oatmeal as you stir constantly to avoid its overflow or sticking at the button of the pot, cook to tender and consistency thickness to your choice.
- Thirdly remove from stovetop and serve in a plate, add honey and cinnamon powder for those who will love to eat their oatmeal with cinnamon, if not then mix properly.
- Finally, peel your banana skin and slice round shape thereafter, add into the oatmeal bowl.
Serve and enjoy!