Dole whip Popsicles is another classic Disney dole pineapple fruit, whipped into a popsicles mold to form a sweet creamy pineapple ice cream you can enjoy as snacks.
However, dole pineapple whip popsicles and other fruit popsicles are part of healthy eating and a good fruit diet.
I love popsicles, especially dole whipped popsicles because they are whole fresh fruits with no preservatives and artificial flavor or sweetener.
In essence, you can bring Disneyland into your home and create a magical wonderland at home just by combining different natural fruits and mold into popsicles.
Meanwhile, kids are the highest consumer of popsicles, for the fact it will be served with popsicles sticks or molds it gives them joy when eaten this delicious pop ice cream.
In Nigeria, the summer heat is massive, while the sum is scorching as it bites hard on the skin, your body is craving for something cold to quench your thirst, especially in Lagos, well don’t look any further because homemade whipped dole popsicles are all you need.
How to make Dole Whip Popsicles
- 1 whole pineapple chopped or 2 cups (frozen or fresh)
- 1 large-size apple
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- Date syrup (optional)
Equipment for Popsicles
- Popsicles molds
- Popsicles sticks
Method of preparation
- First and foremost, wash your pineapple, chop into chunks, after that freeze, or buy frozen pineapple from Shoprite or Spar, and also freeze the apple while the coconut mike is chilled.
- Secondly, in a food processor or using a blender, blend the apple, frozen pineapple, and coconut milk together high speed as the consistency becomes thick and creamy.
- Thirdly, taste and see if there is need for sweetener else maintain a healthy diet by saying no to artificial sweetener.
- Finally, pour the ice cream into a Popsicle mold, them insert sticks and freeze preferably overnight or for close to 5 hours until totally firm.
- In other to release from the mold, gently run molds under warm water in just a few seconds, then gradually release on a side-by-side shift.
If there are leftover popsicles wrap in an airtight bag or container and freeze.
Serve and Enjoy.