Fried apple rings are simply slices of apples coated in flour, egg, milk, and sugar batter and deep-fried in hot vegetable oil. They really taste delicious; it’s almost like a pancake but with a slight difference because of the apples in between the pancakes.
Pan-fried apple rings are very easy to make, all you need is basically 2 or more apples to make plenty of the rings. These are just one of the apple recipes there are whole lots of them.
Moreover, this pancake battered fried apples are highly addictive, so I suggest you get more apples when making for the entire family. Guess what? You will love it especially the kids; meanwhile, you better count it as a new recipe in you kitchen because the kids will always demand for it once they sight apples in the fridge.
Similarly, there are 2 ways of making these fried rings; You can either peel the apple skin or fried with the skin, they all taste good whichever way you decide to cook your battered apple rings.
For You >>>> Apple Oats Smoothie for Weight Loss
How to Make Fried Apple Rings –Apple Fritter Rings Recipe
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- ¼ cornflour (optional)
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1-2 Large Apples
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- Vegetable oil for frying
Method of Preparing Apple Rings
- First of all, in a deep bowl, break the egg into a bowl, add the milk and whisk properly, after that pour in the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix to achieve a smooth batter consistency.
- Secondly, Wash and slice your apples, remove the core using an apple corer else use the tip of a knife to remove the center, and create a round shape in the middle.
- Thirdly, Heat your veg oil in a frying pan
- Finally, pick each ring and dip into the flour batter mixture, ensure is coated on both sides, then fry as the color turns golden brown for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to sieve or on a paper towel to drain oil out the excess oil.
Sprinkle your cinnamon powder on it while still warm.
Serve and enjoy!
Homemade pan-fried apple fritter rings is an easy-peasy recipe that will always wow! you’re guest when served as a snack.