Chicken tenders recipe is that crispy, golden brown, flavorful fried or oven-baked chicken fingers that are also juicy on the inside, a good choice of protein that is nutritious.
Fried chicken tenders are a classic and comfort dish that can be served all alone with some dipping’s or as a side dish on your favorite food like potato chips, salad, spaghetti, and the likes.
Moreover, a well-marinated buttermilk boneless chicken strips recipe can either be fried or baked, though lots of people tend to look out for a more healthy baked chicken strips. On the other hand, crispy fried chicken fillet can also be healthy when you make use of healthy cooking oil that is heart-friendly.
Delight the family with a homemade easy to cook chicken tenders and they will definitely love it, what a tasty and delicious meal that cannot be overemphasized.
What is Chicken Tenders?
Chicken tenders are that narrow, shed of meat slackly attached to the underneath of chicken breast, the taste is like chicken breast meat though it comes out tender when properly cooked and quite juicy as well.
How do you make Chicken Tenders?
Chicken fingers are cooked by simply coating chicken meat on bread mixture thereafter deep fry; tenders are rich in healthy unsaturated fats, such as Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acid.
How to make Chicken Tenders
- 4-6 pieces of chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- 1 egg (beaten in a plate)
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup of buttermilk (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Oil for frying
- First of all, cut chicken into strips, in a bowl combine buttermilk, garlic powder, and marinate chicken for about 1-2 hours depending on how much time you have else cut to 30 minutes.
- Secondly, in bowl combine flour, bread crumbs, baking powder, and salt then remove chicken from marinade and drain, add chicken to flour mixture and toss to coat properly.
- Thirdly, deep in beaten egg and repeat coating on bread crumbs
- Finally, bring oil to heat in a deep frying pan and fry your chicken until golden yellow on all sides, lastly remove from oil all to drain on paper towel.
Serve and Enjoy!