Easy crepes recipe best in the world is basically French cuisine and to make an easy crepe recipe all you need is blend flour, sugar, eggs, milk, salt, and butter to form batter then fry thinner and larger version of a pancake.
Moreover, easy crepes recipe is just a revised version of our homemade pancake though, with fewer ingredients, the fluffy nature of pancake is not in crepes because no raising agent is included.
Why not give your family a treat with this simple, tasty, and appetizing easy crepes recipe, it can equally be served as breakfast crepe or dessert in the house.
Crepes usually go bad when rapping because of its delicate nature, but with this simple crepe recipe, I can assure you of making wonderful homemade crepes.
Meanwhile, you can make a savory crepe recipe without sugar which still tastes sweet.
Whenever you are having another get to gather include this recipe in your serving list.
How can I make Vegan easy crepe recipe? No milk and egg
It is achievable to make vegans crepe without milk and egg by blending your mixture with just water and adding baking powder or by using plant base milk, for instance, soy milk, coconut milk, or tiger nut milk.
Choose any plant-based milk or none as you mix with flour, sugar, margarine, salt, water, and baking powder to make a perfect vegan crepe.
How to Freeze Easy Crepes Recipe
This recipe can be freeze from the moment you finished blending and allowing to settle, place on airtight container and freeze for days, weeks, months for as long as you want.
Personally, I love making fresh crepe batter since, it is easy to make I don’t need to freeze for longer than 3 days, hence, defrost on a room temperature then heat up slightly on the microwave before frying.
How to make non sticking crepes recipe
The best way to keep the crepes recipe from sticking is by ensuring the frying pan is hot enough before adding the butter with your soup stick
As soon as the heated butter brings out hot vapor pour in the mixture and roll your pan from one side to another allowing the batter spread to cover all surface of the frying pan.
Fry to darker brown color and gently turn to other side and fry after that remove from heat.
Also Read: https://besthomediet.com/corn-pancake-masa-waina/
- 2 cups of flour
- 5 -6 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Instruction on how to make easy crepe recipe
- First of all, get all ingredient set for your crepe then in a blender add flour, eggs, sugar, milk, butter, salt, and water.
- Secondly, blend all mixture on high speed to smooth properly, and then allow the batter to rest in the refrigerator for the next 1 hour. If you are in a hurry go on and fry immediately after blending.
- Thirdly, heat your frying pan and gently coat with butter slope to go round the pan
- Fourthly, pour in the mixture like ½ cup then slant to cover the bottom of your frying pan, cook the crepe until color turns light brown
- Finally, gently lift as your turn to the other side to cook in the same manner, and then remove from heat.
Serve easy crepe recipe fresh and warm with cheese, whipped cream, or fruits.