Coconut milk Ice cream is a creamy and tasty drink loved by both young and old alike. How about getting refreshed this summer? We are looking at using coconut milk to make this ice cream. You can have your ice cream with any snack of your choice like cake, meat pie, pizza, and even nuts.
Coconut milk has recently become a versatile milk that is known to be tasty and nutritious. It’s a great alternative for dairy milk and it is loaded with lots of health benefits. It is highly rich in calories, fats, vitamins, and minerals. Coconut milk is gotten from a fresh mature coconut. When the milk is extracted it comes out thick with a creamy texture.
Basically, we are looking at how to make a simple Vegan coconut ice cream in this article, a no-churn coconut ice cream. One can easily make coconut milk ice cream at home without an ice cream maker and it will still come out beautiful and tasty.
However, coconut milk ice cream is not hard to make and you can achieve it without using an ice cream maker. All you need is your fresh coconut milk, your desired flavors (vanilla, strawberry, peanut butter, coffee), the choice is yours to make, though you can have two or more flavors of your choice. Certainly, making your own ice cream gives an edge to control the ingredients especially if you are on a diet plan the quantity of sugar will be reduced to the lowest minimum.
How to Make Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
- Coconut milk
- Heavy Whipping cream
- Vanilla flavor (Optional)
- Honey, brown sugar, or maple syrup
- Toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- First and foremost, You need a clean bowl to refrigerate your Ice cream
- Secondly, in a blender, add the heavy whipping cream, coconut milk, sugar, and other ingredients
- Blend the ingredients together until fully mixed or you whip all ingredients together using an egg whisker until well incorporated.
- Finally, transfer the ice cream into a bowl and then freeze overnight or at least 8 hours and is ready to serve. Like the aforementioned, serve with any snack of your choice.
Serve and enjoy your yummy mouthwatering milk ice cream.