Rice noodles recipe stir fry with prawns is an appetizing delicacy prepared with a simple mixture of red bell pepper, spices, onions, green bean, green peas, salt, and vegetable oil stir fry into the rice noodles.
Rice noodles are noodles basically made from rice flour and water; it’s a fast and healthy meal to cook pack load with assorted vegetables to complement the noodles.
This homemade rice noodles recipe is also called Japanese rice noodles recipe or fried rice noodle recipe. This mouthwatering dish can easily be cooked within 30 minutes.
Tips on how to Handle Rice Noodles Recipe
There are some tips needed before cooking your rice noodles such as
- Don’t wet or soak the rice noodles ahead of time unlike the normal rice you parboil, until you’re ready to cook.
- Moreover, it is better to slice all vegetables before wetting the rice noodle else they start breaking when stirring into other ingredients.
- You can use this recipe to prepare other noodles like the Thai rice noodles recipe, rice sticks, vermicelli, ramen, and Maggi Goreng, all you need is just soaking in hot water for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Chose to be a vegetarian when cooking these noodles, use up to 4 – 5 different kinds of vegetables, similarly, onions should be the base while others follow depending on your choice of vegetables.
- When making this recipe the best cooking utensil to use is wok (wok pan has a bowl shape with round bottom commonly used in Chinese cooking) it has enough space that allows you to stir fry, never mind you can also use frying pan in place of wok.
How to make Rice Noodles
- 1 pack rice noodles
- 8 pieces of prawn (peeled and deveined)
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium sizes red bell pepper
- 1 cup green peas
- ½ cup green beans
- 2 medium sizes onions
- 1 cup crunchy beansprouts
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1 Knorr cube
- Salt to taste
- First of all, wash all vegetables after that slice separately in different plates then keep aside.
- Secondly, wash your prawns peel off the head and tail deveined properly or you can buy already peeled and deveined prawn.
- Thirdly, pour out the rice noodle in a bowl or pot and soak in hot water for 1 minute and drain immediately return back to sieve.
- Fourthly, Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan or wok pan
- Add in your prawns green peas and green bean stir fry for another 3 minutes
- Finally pour in the onions stir for 30 seconds before adding bell pepper, beansprouts, thyme, Knorr cube, black pepper, and salt to taste.
- In conclusion, add in the rice noodles stir fry for 3 – 5 minutes and remove from heat.
Spicy crunchy, fried rice noodles is ready.
Serve and enjoy with banana strawberry smoothie!
Read Also: https://besthomediet.com/?s=cauliflower+rice