Apple pancakes recipe is just a great way to incorporate some healthy fruits into your meal either as breakfast or dessert. These simple pancakes are usually fluffy, light and absolutely delicious.
There is nothing like a fresh pile of apple pancakes on a beautiful day like this for breakfast. They are quite healthy, gluten free, easy to cook and budget friendly food.
Moreover, it’s time to change your regular breakfast routine with German apple pancakes. A fluffy Vegan pancake filled with grated apples and cinnamon are perfect. Serve warm with some slices of fresh apple and carrots, this will revive your taste bud.
Homemade, fried apple pancakes are perfect for a fun weekend breakfast or a quick dinner when you are too tired to do any serious cooking. The kids are definitely going to love this meal, so give them a treat and enjoy your newfound recipe with the entire family.
Read Also >>>>>> Carrot Cake Pancakes Recipe
How to Make Apple Pancakes Recipe from Scratch
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup grated apple
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 3 medium-sizes carrots (finely sliced)
- 2 fresh apples
- Applesauce or Maple syrup (optional)
- First of all, get a clean bowl; pour in the dry ingredients starting with the flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and mix together.
- Secondly, in another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, and vanilla (optional).
- Thirdly, pour the egg mixture into the dry flour mixture and combine properly to form slightly thick batter. Thereafter, pour in the grated apple and mix, then cover and keep aside for like 5 minutes.
- Finally, in a skillet pan or frying pan, drop a spoon of oil and allow to heat before pouring in the batter; using a deep cooking spoon to coop the batter into the frying pan.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes, flip to the other side and fry as color turn golden brown. Ensure both sides are well cooked; remover and transfer to a sieve.
Serve warm with carrots and fresh apples.