Hard-boiled egg sandwich on a beautiful morning cannot be resist especially with fresh bread decorated with sliced boiled egg, tomato, cucumber and mayonnaise pack in between the bread.
There are days you don’t really want to do a lot of cooking for breakfast; this simple, healthy and delicious recipe is exactly what you need.
Nigerian boiled egg sandwich is so easy to make at home with a cup coffee or chocolate while for those on weight loss program will serve with a cup of green tea.
How to make Hard Boiled Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Whole fresh bread or sliced bread
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, Peel and slice
- 1 large size tomato
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 medium-size cucumber
Method of preparation
- First and foremost, in a pot boil the eggs for about 10 minutes, gently peel off the shell and slice
- Secondly, cut the bread into two equal parts and spread mayonnaise on the bread, after that, start stacking the rest of the ingredients.
- Stack first with cucumber, followed by the hard boiled eggs already sliced and finally with the tomatoes and cover as you set aside.
Serve and enjoy!!!
Other breakfast Recipe you will love