Carrot Cake Pancakes are packed with carrots, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, and other classic carrot cake ingredients. This is basically a healthy diet and just the best way to enjoy a cake for breakfast!
Pancakes are also one of my favorite comfort foods; and to be honest, there is no way you will not love carrot pancakes. The Vegan pancakes recipe.
Although delicious they are very easy to make; and a great way to bring the delicious carrot cake flavor to your breakfast, brunch, or snack.
Carrots naturally is a good source of vitamins, fiber, it also boosts your beta carotene for healthy skin and hair.
It may look strange to add fresh carrots to the batter, but the finely chopped vegetable root focuses on each pancake. Carrots are naturally delicious, and lose their flavor when cooked, making them a great pairing in the recipe. Just ensure you use the smallest holes in your grater box to get the carrots ready.
I love soft and fluffy pancakes, because they hold me up until lunch time, unlike cakes or donuts. Healthy carrot cake pancakes are tasty; it can also be prepared using whole wheat flour, gluten-free pancakes.
How to Make Carrot Cake Pancakes Recipe
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar or syrup
- ½ tablespoon vanilla flavor
- 1 cup grated carrot
- Butter to coat pan
Toppings (Wafer Crumble & Cream Cheese)
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ¼ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons whole milk
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon melted butter
- ½ cup wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- First and foremost, in a deep bowl, mix together your flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon. Ginger powder, and salt.
- Secondly, in another bowl mix the liquid ingredients; melted butter, eggs, and vanilla
- Thirdly, mix both the dry and wet ingredients together using your spatula to combine until batter is formed, thereafter, stir in the grated carrots and mix properly.
- The next step is to allow your batter rest for about 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, heat your frying pan/skillet pan, grease the pan with melted butter; using a deep soup spoon scoop in the batter into the frying pan. Fry until color turns golden brown, flip to the other side and fry; remove into a sieve.
- Repeat the same process until all batter is exhausted.
- Lastly, for your cream cheese, mix the whole milk, cheese cream, vanilla extract, and icing sugar using hand mixer; thereafter, refrigerate.
- In conclusion, combine the brown sugar, vanilla, wafer crumbs, and butter in a bowl; heat up the oven and bake for like 8 minutes. At this point your tasty crumbs is ready
Serve and dress with cream cheese and sprinkle your crumbles over the carrot pancakes.