Go for a homemade tasty and juicy chicken burger recipe stuffed with marinated fried boneless chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, red bell pepper, cheese, and cream in between slices of buns or bread.
Chicken burger recipe is very easy and simple to make, so don’t wait until there is a barbecue event or picnic before giving the family a treat to this delicious burger.
I love burger especially chicken burger with a glass of juice but, I never knew how to make this kind of simple and tantalizing recipe until I went for GTBank Food and Drink Chef Master Class held in Lagos, Nigeria.
Chef Jeff Mauro popularly called sandwich king thought us how to make the best burger you can ever imagine, and since then I became a professional in preparing chicken burger recipe.
How to Make Chicken Burger Recipe
Ingredients for chicken burger recipe
- 4 pieces of chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 medium size red bell pepper
- 1 larger size tomato
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoons black pepper
- First and foremost, wash all your vegetables and slice preferably long slices, after that, slice the chicken breast reducing its thickness to about 2cm thick.
- Secondly, in your frying pan, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, cut the buns or bread into two equal sizes and place on the front into the pan as you toast fry to brown then remove set aside.
- Thirdly, in a pot of hot water, add little salt, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, pour in the red bell pepper and simmer for 3 minutes and drain.
- Fourthly, in a bowl beat the 2 eggs, after that, pour in the yogurt and butter then whisk to blend, then soaks the chicken into the mixture.
- Fifthly, in another bowl, pour in the flour add 4-5 tablespoons of egg and yogurt mixture, then remove chicken from soaked egg and butter mixture into the flour mixture marinate with flour.
- Furthermore, in a large frying pan pour in enough vegetable oil and heat, then fry the chicken until golden brown turn to the other side and fry the same way before removing from heat to sieve.
- Finally, spread your mayonnaise on the buns, pile up the lettuce, then fried chicken, red bell pepper, tomato, onion, black pepper, and cheese as you press together to form original chicken burger recipe ever.
Serve and enjoy!