Egg free chocolate cake recipe cannot be resisted they are delicious and taste real good; chocolate cake without eggs popularly called the Vegan cake.
Basically, they are cakes bake without eggs and sometimes without milk for Vegans and those who have an egg allergy, while in rare cases you must have run out of eggs at home when baking. Maybe it happens to be that you are baking for someone who is a Vegan; it quite easy to do without eggs just bake a delicious eggless chocolate cake.
Egg free vanilla cake or sponge cake can be so delicious and tender at the same time. Have you ever thought of a better dessert than this? However, for this eggless chocolate cake, we used baking soda and vinegar as a replacement for eggs.
Similarly, in place of milk water is used and instead of using butter oil was the best option and it’s amazing; it still comes out moist. Although this method started when dairy products and eggs were scarce and expensive for most families. Ever since it has come to stay and commonly refers to as Depression Cake or Dairy-free chocolate cake. Do you want egg free and dairy free cake?
Homemade eggless chocolate cake, egg free cupcakes, or egg free cookies are equally easy to make. Simply follow the step by step method from scratch to finish on how to make a tasty egg free chocolate cake.
Can a cake be fluffy without Eggs?
Yes, cakes can still remain moist and fluffy without eggs, a good mixture of vinegar and baking soda enables the cake to rise properly. Moreover, this recipe can easily be converted into a cupcake thereby reducing the baking time to about 18-12 minutes.
Can Chocolate Egg Free Cake be made using Gluten Free Flour?
Certainly, the answer is yes. Gluten-free flour can be used to make egg free cakes recipes; meanwhile, this recipe is quite similar to it. On the other hand, almond flour or coconut flour shouldn’t be used for making this recipe because the result will be heavy in place of fluffy and dense instead of moist cake.
How to Make Egg Free Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of water(or milk )
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- First of all, in a deep bowl sift all dry ingredients, the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Thereafter, mix properly to combine.
- Secondly, in another separate bowl combine the wet ingredients, oil, water, vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to your already mixed flour, which is the dry ingredient.
- Thirdly, combine all ingredients together and ensure no lumps are on the consistency then transfer into an already grease round shape baking pan.
- Finally, bake on a heated oven at 180 degrees or 300 Fahrenheit for about 35-40 minutes; to ensure is well-baked insert a toothpick at the center the moment it comes out clean, the cake is fully baked.
- Remove from oven and allow cooling before you serve
Serve and enjoy your egg free cake