Is Chicken Soup Aphrodisiac? Is chicken soup good for immune system? How to make Chicken Soup Aphrodisiac.
There are many ways to describe chicken soup: soul-warming, comforting and homey. But could it also be an effective aphrodisiac? That depends on whom you ask.
Of course, everyone’s going to tell you that their version of chicken soup is the best one out there. But if we remove the individual opinions from the equation, does science support the claim that chicken soup is an aphrodisiac? Keep reading to discover everything about this popular dish.
Why is chicken soup considered to be Aphrodisiacs?
Chicken has been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries, because it’s one of the most common foods associated with passion and sexual desire. It’s also easy to digest and doesn’t have any heavy spices that could potentially put you off.
While the belief that eating certain foods can increase libido and improve sexual performance might seem like a myth, science has proven otherwise. Many foods have been found to positively affect our sexual drive, increase blood flow to the genitals, and even make us feel more comfortable with our own s*xuality.
Although chicken soup is today a popular soup for cold or flu remedy, it was not always so. As it was formerly thought to be an aphrodisiac in the time passed.
People now enjoy chicken soup at home with their families. Moreover in some counties chicken soup is always eaten with friends at some relaxation places like restaurants.
What is Aphrodisiacs?
Aphrodisiacs are substances that stimulate sexual desire, behavior, attraction, or pleasure. foods, spices, Plants, and synthetic compounds are just a few examples of substances.
Basically, Aphrodisiacs are foods or beverages believed to increase sexual desire in those who consume them.
However, these food items can boost libido in several ways. They release endorphins that make us feel good, which in turn makes us more willing and able to make love. They also give you an energy boost, making you feel amorous; they contain vitamins (especially B6) that help with stress, which aids in reducing performance anxiety; some even have properties that trigger dopamine production in the brain, leading to feelings of pleasure and excitement. They are also rich in natural sugars, which give you a burst of energy and make you feel amorous — especially if you’re nervous about lovemaking (S*x)!
Health Benefits of Chicken Soup – Is Chicken Soup Aphrodisiac?
- It soothes a sore throat and relieves the symptoms of a cold.
- Chicken soup might assist to boost your immune system
- Chronic illness risk is reduced by eating chicken soup.
- It ensures that your body receives the nutrition it requires.
- It aids with weight loss.
Is chicken soup a good source of energy?
Carbohydrates in the noodles keep you feeling full and delighted.
Because carbohydrates are your body’s main source of energy, consuming a good supply through soup make you feel very active.
Is chicken soup good for immune system? Is Chicken Soup Aphrodisiac?
Vitamins A and C, antioxidants, gelatin, phosphorus, and magnesium are all found in chicken soup, and they are all known to help the immune system fight infections. Chicken protein contains amino acids, which are necessary for the formation of antibodies that fight virus.
How to Make Chicken Soup – A step-by-step Guide
- 1 whole chicken finely cut
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves crusted
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 large leek
- 4-5 medium carrots, sliced
- Coarse salt
Instruction on How to Cook Chicken Soup Aphrodisiac
- Firstly, In a large stockpot, bring the chicken, water, seasoning cube and 1 tablespoon salt to a boil. Foam should be removed.
- Secondly, add your onions, garlic, and chilli pepper into the chicken pot, stir cover and then cook on low heat, simmer for 30 minutes, slightly covered.
- Thirdly, remove the chicken breast from the pot and keep it warm by covering it. Toss in the carrots, leek and celery. Slightly covered, and cook, for like 20 minutes, or until carrots is soft.
- Remove the rest of the chicken from cooking. Allow it to cool slowly. Take the meat off the bones thereafter, cut into small-size pieces; transfer it back to the cooking pot, stir and taste for salt and adjust spices.
At this point Your delicious Chicken Soup is ready.
Serve and enjoy your Aphrodisiac Chicken Soup