How to make a delicious homemade pizza recipe using flour and yeast to make pizza dough, likewise, cheese, sausage, and tomato sauce for toppings.
However, this step-by-step pizza recipe is a guard on how to make healthy pizza, that can be eating at home, in the same vein, give your guest a treat with good food by making pizza.
In Nigeria, pizza is a very popular snack people always look out for though expensive, but you will definitely enjoy your money as you place an order in pizza places near me like Domino’s Pizza and Pizza Hut.
Read Also: https://besthomediet.com/corn-pancake-masa-waina/
Since I learned how to make home pizza with oven, in GTbank chef master class; using homemade pizza ingredients of my choice, makes it quite easy cooking pizza any time of the day.
How to make Homemade Pizza
Pizza dough Recipe
- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 ½ cups of warm water
Pizza sauce Ingredients
- 1 can crushed tomatoes puree richly
- 1 garlic cloves, thinly minced
- 2 sausage
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- First and foremost, understand that a great crust is what determines a really good pizza, so, in a bowl, sieve the flour and yeast mix together, thereafter, and add in the olive oil, sugar, salt, and water and mix properly before kneading.
Note: Proofing yeast is when using active yeast rather than instant yeast there is need of proofing pizza dough, how to proof yeast? In a bowl of warm water, pour in the yeast it will foam for about 5 minutes and dissolve into the water.
- Secondly knead the pizza dough until sticky and smooth, after that, apply olive oil on the surface and cover the bowl. Allowing dough rise, invariable, the pizza rise for about 1 hour.
- Thirdly, remove the cover, knead the dough again, and then divide into two equal places forming round balls of dough.
- Fourthly, sprinkle some flour on your kneading stone or a plain surface as you roll out the balls using your rolling pin to make a round dough pizza shape of your choice.
How to make homemade pizza sauce
- In a clean pot, heat the olive oil, and stir in your garlic fry for 2 minutes
- Stir in the tomato, crushed red pepper flakes, and seasonings fry for another 3 minutes
- Taste sauce to ensure the tomato sauce is satisfying
- Finally, off the heat, and return to coat the dough with prepared sauce
Homemade Pizza Toppings
- Preheat the oven at 300C
- Move the round pizza dough into a baking pan or pizza peel, but dust your pizza peel with flour before transferring.
- In addition, brush with oil, and spread out your tomato sauce on top of the pizza, garnished with grated cheese and sausage.
Place the pizza inside the oven and bake for 20 minutes
Serve and enjoy