Bettycrocker Cheesy Sausage and Egg Bake Recipe
How about a healthy breakfast food like the Nigerian sausage egg casserole? The Nigerian sausage egg casserole is a combination of eggs, cheese, milk, green onions, sausage, red bell pepper, bread, and salt evenly mixed and baked.
Sausage egg casserole is a tasty and delicious healthy breakfast food perfect for most Nigerian homes; the question is now how many mummies’ knows how to prepare this simple recipe for their families? Sit back and learn how to make an egg casserole.
Meanwhile, sausage casserole is a healthy and balanced diet since it contains all the classes of food such as carbohydrate, protein, fat, furthermore, the vitamins and minerals are gotten from the green onions, red bell pepper.
Homemade cheesy sausage egg casserole is so easy to make, it can be baked without meat, milk, or casserole keto diet no bread. A quick sausage and egg casserole can also be cooked with potato and they all turn out to be tasty and delicious egg breakfast food.
What is sausage?
Sausage is cylindrical shape meat product basically made from ground meat spice with salt and some few flavors and breadcrumbs.
Sausage is being used to prepare various kinds of meals either as dressing, side dish, and the likes.
Read Also: https://besthomediet.com/rice-paper-rolls-nigerian-salad-rolls-ever/
Ingredients for sausage egg casserole
- 4 medium size sausages
- 2 green onions
- 6 large eggs
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups of milk
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slice bread
- Salt to taste
- Step one wash your green onions and dice, also dice the sausage
- The second step, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, after that stir in milk, sausage, cheese, green onions, red bell pepper, black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Thirdly, Stir continuously before shredding the bread into the mixture and mix
- At this point heat the oven 175 degrees C
- Grease your baking pan thoroughly
- Finally, Pour in the already mixed ingredients into the baking pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes in the oven.
- In other to ensure it is well-baked use a knife and dip into the sausage egg casserole if the knife comes out clean, it is well cooked but if the mixture sticks to the knife it shows it’s not properly cooked so return to the oven and bake for another 5 – 7 minutes.
- In conclusion remove from oven allow cooling or you can serve hot.
Serve and enjoy!!