Iced tea and lemonade recipe is a refreshing drink especially during summer, a strong sweet dark brown tea mix with lemonade, sweetener, and chilled with ice.
Meanwhile, on a personal note, I love Nigerian ice tea popularly known as Chivita Ice tea, on the other hand, a touch of lemon on this tea makes it great and thirst-quencher of all drinks.
Moreover, lemonade on ice tea gives it that unique color you always see the moment it been served in events, picnic, wedding, and parties.
Homemade ice tea and lemonade are very easy to make, just don’t miss out this summer on tea and lemonade or tea mix with lemonade it’s a healthy drink with great health benefits.
Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe
Iced tea and lemonade is also called Arnold palmer a name mainly used to classify non-alcoholic beverage drinks.
However, the name Arnold Palmer is a professional American golfer who always requests for a special kind of drink made with beverage mix lemonade and that is how the name became popular and a known recipe.
How to make iced tea and lemonade
- 4 tea bags
- 1 cup lemon juice (5 lemons freshly squeezed)
- 1 slice of lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey (optional)
- First of all, boil 4 cups of water and remove from heat, after that, drop in the 4 tea bags into the hot water, then allow steeping for about 5-10 minutes.
- During the time of steeping the tea soaks very well inside the hot water as it produces tea extract needed for the ice tea.
- Add in your sugar or honey and stir until is properly dissolved then remove the tea bag and discard.
- Stir in the lemonade and mix very well, and then you refrigerate to chill before serving ensure you place the sliced lemon by the side.
Serve and enjoy Arnold Palmer ice lemonade tea!
How to make lemon ice tea recipe with Chivita ice tea
- 1 pack chivita ice tea
- 1 cup lemonade
- 2 slices of lemon
- In a deep bowl pour in your ice tea and gently stir in the lemonade and refrigerate to chill.
- Serve in a glass cup with slices of lemon on it.
Very simple and tasty drink