Homemade dole whip recipe is basically 3 ingredients needed to whip this yummy and succulent frozen delight for the entire family, what a nice treat for a good dessert.
The beauty of it all is that they are natural fresh fruits pack load with vitamins and minerals required for optimal body function.
Pineapple dole whip can also be prepared at home, so stop dreaming of only when you get to Disney World before enjoying such a sweet whip.
However, this article teaches you the fast and simplest way of making Disney pineapple whip recipe in just 5 minutes.
How to make homemade dole whip
- 2 cups pineapple (frozen)
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 banana (frozen)
Method of preparation
- First of all, wash and cut your pineapple and banana into chunks and freeze for about 4 hours, but for the fastest option, you can buy a frozen pineapple already cut in chunks.
- Secondly, pour all ingredients into a food processor, well in the absence of food processor use a blender to blend, start from low to high speed until a smooth creamy consistency is formed, at this point your dole whip is ready.
- Finally, scoop out the pineapple ice cream from blender into a bowl or preferably baking pan, either you serve immediately else freeze until when you’re ready.
Serve and enjoy yummy creamy dole whip.
Other Ice Cream Recipe You May Love
- Chocolate ice cream recipe- How to make
- Homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream
- How to make ice cream without an ice cream maker