Indomie chicken franks recipe is cooked with green vegetables and chicken sausage to complement this savory dish; this is to increase the amount of nutrient to be derived from eaten indomie instant noodles.
Chicken franks commonly referred to as chicken hotdog or sausage can be baked, fried, or boiled as its being added to this delicious indomie vegetable recipe, what do you think?
In Nigerian, indomie instant noodles is a family name even among kids and adults, however, there are other pasta noodles in the market but indomie is the most popular of them all.
Homemade indomie chicken franks with vegetable are very easy to cook, they are food that doesn’t require much time and energy to make, especially when you are not in the mood for any serious cooking.
Indomie vegetable is healthy with pack load of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, and fiber perfect for the proper functioning of the whole body.
The fluted pumpkin leave (Ugu) is another rich source of potassium, calcium, manganese, and iron. It a good source of healthy dietary fiber that also aids the digestive system.
How to make Indomie Chicken Franks (Indomie Vegetables) Ugu
- 2 sachets of Indomie
- 2 medium-size fresh tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 3 scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 tablespoon grounded crayfish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cup fluted pumpkin leaves (Ugu)
- Indomie spices
- 2 pieces of chicken franks (sausage)
Method of Cooking Indomie Ugu
- The first steps, wash and slice the fluted pumpkin leaves (Ugu), after that wash and slice your tomatoes, onion, and pepper.
- Secondly, in a pot drop in the vegetable oil and heat, stir in the chicken franks (sausage) and fry for about 2 minutes and remove from heat, then keep aside.
- Thirdly, using the same pot with oil stir in the sliced onion, tomatoes, pepper and fry until dry, then pour into the pot of stew 1 cup of water and allow boiling, thereafter, pour in the indomie noodles, crayfish, spices, and cook.
- Finally, when properly cooked with little water left to dry, at this point pour in the already sliced vegetables stir to mix with noodles cover to allow steamer for 60 seconds and remove from heat.
All protocols observed your tasty and delicious green vegetable noodles are ready.
Serve and enjoy!