Mango milkshake recipe with mango pulp is a creamy, thick, and delicious summer drink you can’t afford to miss this summer, this simple 3 ingredients recipe is so easy to make.
The best mango shake recipe is basically rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein, potassium, calcium, and little amount of carbohydrate which is perfect for optimal body function. Mango milkshake calories are low especially when artificial sweetener is not added.
In Nigeria, mango is a seasonal fruit and once the season is over you can hardly come across fresh mango pulp, in a situation like this the alternative choice is to go for canned mango juice.
Give your family this simple and easy homemade mango and milkshake yummy tummy
Tips and Notes on How to Make Mango Shake Recipe
- Always go for fresh sweet mangoes if is not available buy frozen or already made mango pulp.
- However, mango shake is naturally sweet, but for those who want extra sweetness, add honey, maple syrup, sugar, or dates syrup try and keep it simple and healthy
- Make your shake healthy by using coconut milk, almond milk, tiger nut milk, or cashew milk, although you can use any kind of milk readily available to you.
- For a thick milkshake, chop mangoes and freeze for like 45-60 minutes, while for a thin shake add more milk or water.
- Do you want an ice cream flavor; quietly add some scoops of vanilla ice cream to your mango milkshake what a nice combination and perfect for the summer.
How to make mango milkshake recipe
- 2 medium-size fresh mangoes
- 1 cup of mike ( coconut milk)
- Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
Method of preparation
- First and foremost, wash, peel and chop your mangoes into s blender.
- Secondly, pour in your milk, for a thick shake reduce the amount of milk, but for a thin moderate shake, 1 cup of milk is fine.
- Thirdly, blend to smooth, do you want extra sweetness? If yes add sugar
Serve chilled and enjoy!