Nutritional facts about strawberry are as follows; it’s a very sweet tasty fruit pack full of antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber, with a red heart-shaped.
Strawberry, on the other hand, has a very nice aroma and a lovely red color that taste nutritious, Ones tasted you will always ask for more.
There are different varieties of strawberries; as such they are all loaded with lots of nutrients that help the proper function of the human body.
Strawberry flavor is used in most baking recipes like cupcakes, pie, and cakes, meanwhile, fresh berries can equally be eaten in salad, as drinks, smoothies, ice cream and the likes. Furthermore, its flavor is also added in our cosmetics as well as perfumes.
This fruit is very useful at homes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts; it has 100% natural sweetener and flavor.
Similarly, It has various health and nutritional benefits as it’s among the top 20 fruits that is considerably high in vitamin C and antioxidants which reduces the risk of heart disease, destroys cancer cells and lower blood sugar, is been refer to as a natural healing fruits giving by God to mankind.
Consequently, dieting regularly on fruits and vegetables boost the immune system, improve vision, reduces mortality, controls weight, fat-free above all produces a bright glowing skin
Nutritional Health Benefits of Strawberry
- Healthy Heart: rich in antioxidant that lowers and also prevents cardiovascular-related diseases. It inhibits the accumulation of bad cholesterols (LDL) in the arteries of the heart that can easily block the free flow of blood in the heart. It also contains flavonoid.
- Lowers blood pressure: the vitamin C, potassium and magnesium content in this fruit reduces high blood pressure, in other words, it allows easy flow of blood around the body by soften the stiff blood vessels. However, we can eliminate the silent killer disease by eaten more fruits and vegetables.
- Prevents Stroke: the flavonoid present in this fruit protects the body against stroke as it prevents blood clots causing a shortage of blood to the brain, most importantly intake of potassium reduces the risk of stroke.
- Strawberries are anti-cancer in nature based on the powerful antioxidant properties in it helps fight against free radicals as it prevents the formation of cancer tumor.
- Constipation: the water and fiber in this fruit aid proper bowel movement thereby preventing constipation.
- Improves arthritis and gout: as a result of flavonoid and folate present in this fruit reduce inflammation and degeneration of muscle tissues in the body being caused by free radicals
Nutritious Strawberries Juice Recipe
- 2 cups of strawberries
- 1 medium size apple
- 1 small size ginger
Method of preparation
Firstly wash your berries remove the top head then slice also wash apple and slice
Wash the ginger peel off the skin slice
Add all ingredients into a blender and blend to smooth
Serve in a glass cup preferable chilled
Drink and enjoy!