Roast Turkey Breast recipe is a healthy meat that is delicious and easy to cook without necessarily making the entire turkey. Grilled turkey breast is another ideal choice
Basically, cooking for a small crowd, party event, social gathering of your invited guest; this savory roast turkey breast comes out so perfect and they will enjoy it. However, it actually not a good option to cook whole turkey for your party. Slow roasted turkey breast is an easy way to enjoy a flavorful turkey without making the whole bird.
Certainly, with this recipe, you can start saying goodbye to dry looking malnourish turkey meat instantly.
Where to buy Turkey Breast
Almost all grocery stores sell turkey breast throughout the year. You will find them in the chest cooler section; or in at the butcher’s section. Meanwhile, in Nigeria, you can also buy in any nearby cold room around your area, where frozen food/meat and fish are sold.
How long does it take to cook Turkey Breast?
It usually takes 60-80 minutes to cook a turkey breast without bone in the oven; the time also depend on the size of each turkey breast
How to Cook Roast Turkey Breast Fillet Recipe
- 2 boneless skin-on turkey breast
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground onion or fresh onion slices
- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ thyme
- 2 tablespoons seasoning spices
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cups chicken broth
- First and all, in a small deep bowl, mix thyme, garlic and onion powder, seasoning spice, black pepper, oil, and salt; combine properly and set aside.
- Secondly, wash your turkey meat, and pat dry. Thereafter coat turkey breast with the already olive oil mixture. Allow the marinated turkey to sit; add the chicken broth stock to the bottom of your pan.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Ensure the oven roaster pan is prepared ready for use.
- The next step is to place the turkey in the oven and cook for the next 30 minutes. Gently flip to the other side and cook for another 30 minutes. Grease the turkey breast with olive oil mixture every 15 minutes while it cooks.
- Finally, for a crispier skin, transfer the turkey under broiler and set to 350 degrees F. Broil till skin becomes crispy and golden, try to rotate the pan during broiling. Keep a constant watch on the turkey the whole time.
- In conclusion deep a skewer or knife into the turkey to ascertain how tender it has cooked else you cook for an extra 20 minutes. Remove from oven slice and serve; I love to eat with Nigerian party Jollof rice as accompaniment or all alone with Zobo drink.
Serve and enjoy it is super delicious
We recommend boneless in skin-on breasts, which we used for this method.