KFC Coleslaw Recipe it’s sweet and oh-so-creamy, a delicious mouth-watering, crunchy, and sweet side-dish you will love to make at home.
Do you eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner at your favorite restaurant, such as KFC, you start to wonder if you can reproduce their recipes at home.
Basically, you may believe that learning their hidden formula is impractical because they keep it a “secret,” but you’d be wrong. I’ll easily teach you how to make a copycat KFC coleslaw recipe that takes just 20 minutes to cook and serve. This dressing tastes Just like the original
KFC’s coleslaw isn’t the only thing that comes to mind when thinking about their menu choices. However, the best Kentucky fried chicken coleslaw recipe is real if you’ve never tried it. You’ll be turned into a babbling fan of KFC’s mouth-watering, crunchy, and sweet side-dish Cole slaw.
This is a fantastic copycat of the classic KFC Coleslaw Recipe. It’s tangy, sweet, and oh-so-creamy! This is my go-to coleslaw recipe! Is there anybody who does not like the KFC Coleslaw Recipe?
Why Is This Recipe So Delicious?
- Preparation is easy.
- Ingredients are easy to find
- In a big mixing cup, combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Combine this coleslaw with other favorites like Macaroni and Cheese for the next picnic or coleslaw with chicken for great dinner.
The beautiful thing about this recipe is that it can also be made without milk or buttermilk; depending on your preference.
How to make Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe
Below are the KFC Coleslaw Ingredients
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Preferably Light)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 6 cups cabbage (Finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 4 medium size carrots (Finely shredded)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, and onion in a big mixing cup.
- In a separate dish, whisk together the remaining ingredients until smooth and mixed.
- Toss all ingredients together thoroughly and put in the refrigerator until when ready to serve.
Serve and enjoy your delicious dish!